Job Summary Statement
Responsible for the overall cost-efficient operations of logistics warehousing and delivery of goods, coordination with sales and supply chain in inventory management and achieving customer satisfaction.
- Ability to use computers and job-related technology efficiently (MS Office).
- Ability to plan and organize work to deliver on commitments in a timely, orderly, effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to make the calls to action that are necessary which affect the people and the business.
- Ability to work with subordinates to establish direction, authority, and responsibility. In reality, the leader, or the person delegating this authority, retains responsibility even though task completion may have been assigned to others.
- Ability to lead, drive and achieve high levels of individual and organizational performance. Keep people focused on the achievement of challenging goals and the delivery of commitments in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to identify and take steps to prevent potential situations and concerns that could result into unresolved issues and unpleasant confrontations. Ability to manage and resolve issues, conflicts and disagreements in a positive and constructive manner to minimize negative impact. Ability to resolve issues and conflicts using such tools and techniques as mediation, grievance procedures and policies, listening, facilitation, and communication skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities & threats, advantages & disadvantages, and potential problem areas, and anticipate their implications and consequences in order to take appropriate action and prepare for possible contingencies. Ability to identify the central and underlying issues in a complex or given situation.
- Ability to deliver presentations suited to the characteristics and needs of the audience. Demonstrate competency with presentation software, content organization principles, presentation style, use of visual aids, speech writing, tailoring style/content to different audiences, etc.
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and manage resources (e.g. people, systems, space, equipment’s, supplies, funds, budget, etc.) to foster productivity and achieve goals.
- Ability to confer with others to reach resolution in a win-win manner. Ability to explore alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Ability to maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment. Ability to adjust effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
Education and Experience
- A graduate of any 4-year course
- Relevant experience in warehousing, logistics and delivery in the food industry of at least 3 years.
Submit Your Resume
Why Join Us?
ALL FOOD ASIA, INC. is one of the leading distributors nationwide of imported temperature-controlled meat and meat products. Our distribution hubs are strategically located in Luzon, NCR, Visayas and Mindanao, positioning us to serve the local market with high quality meat and meat products, at the right prices, on time.
With more than 20 years experience in the industry and 8 locations nationwide. Committed to our Vision and Mission to deliver the best to our customers and stakeholders.
ALFA is the best place to grow your career, and be part of the market leaders.
We got you covered in Visayas and Mindanao. Averaging 35,000 kilos of meat served everyday. Where can we serve you?