Job Summary Statement
The Inventory Accounting Analyst is responsible for the accounting reconciliation between NS Inventory movement vs. storage record vs. physical count sheet. It also validates billings, product costs, returns and requests for inventory adjustments. He/She is responsible for the reclassification of good items to damaged goods location in NS.
- Ability to accomplish tasks and processes accurately and completely. Keen to details.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships in order to encourage open communication and cooperation especially with internal and external customers.
- Ability to maintain and safeguard the confidentiality of certain information and matters being entrusted.
- Ability to identify and assess relevant information, issues, and concerns; relate and compare data from different sources, and identify alternative actions.
- Ability to use computers and job-related technology efficiently.
Education and Experience
- A graduate of B.S. Accountancy, Management Accounting or any Accounting-related courses.
Submit Your Resume
Why Join Us?
ALL FOOD ASIA, INC. is one of the leading distributors nationwide of imported temperature-controlled meat and meat products. Our distribution hubs are strategically located in Luzon, NCR, Visayas and Mindanao, positioning us to serve the local market with high quality meat and meat products, at the right prices, on time.
With more than 20 years experience in the industry and 8 locations nationwide. Committed to our Vision and Mission to deliver the best to our customers and stakeholders.
ALFA is the best place to grow your career, and be part of the market leaders.
We got you covered in Visayas and Mindanao. Averaging 35,000 kilos of meat served everyday. Where can we serve you?