Job Summary Statement
Manages Supply Chain and NPE to achieve its departmental and business unit specific objectives and its role in achieving corporate financial objectives.
- Ability to confer with others to reach resolution in a win-win manner. Ability to explore alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Ability to identify opportunities & threats, advantages & disadvantages, and potential problem areas, and anticipate their implications and consequences in order to take appropriate action and prepare for possible contingencies. Ability to identify the central and underlying issues in a complex or given situation
- Ability to use effective approaches for choosing the right suppliers and products or developing appropriate solutions.
- Ability to take action consistent with available facts, constraints, and anticipated consequences.
- Ability to develop models or projections based on the study of past results, relationships, and data, and anticipating future trends/events
- Ability to plan and organize work to deliver on commitments in a timely, orderly, effective and efficient manner
- Ability to create momentum based on their ultimate goal of getting things done
- Ability to convey confidence in subordinates’ capacity to be successful, especially at challenging new tasks, delegating significant responsibility and authority, and allowing subordinates freedom to decide how they will accomplish their goals and resolve issues
- Ability to get along well with others. Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships in order to encourage open communication, cooperation, and teamwork
- Ability to lead, drive and achieve high levels of individual and organizational performance. Keep people focused on the achievement of challenging goals and the delivery of commitments in a timely and efficient manner
- The ability to choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem.
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and manage resources (e.g. people, systems, space, equipment’s, supplies, funds, budget, etc.) to foster productivity and achieve goals.
Education and Experience
- A graduate of any Business Course preferably with MBA
- At least 5 years managerial experience in Food Industry Management, exposure in manufacturing, logistics and importation.
Submit Your Resume
Why Join Us?
ALL FOOD ASIA, INC. is one of the leading distributors nationwide of imported temperature-controlled meat and meat products. Our distribution hubs are strategically located in Luzon, NCR, Visayas and Mindanao, positioning us to serve the local market with high quality meat and meat products, at the right prices, on time.
With more than 20 years experience in the industry and 8 locations nationwide. Committed to our Vision and Mission to deliver the best to our customers and stakeholders.
ALFA is the best place to grow your career, and be part of the market leaders.
We got you covered in Visayas and Mindanao. Averaging 35,000 kilos of meat served everyday. Where can we serve you?